Answered

Any way to not turn up volume, when selecting volume control? (on iOS)

• 16 August 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge
Hi, thanks for a great system! In my family we've got 13 speakers and are using all of them on a daily basis, I love the way that the music follows you around the house. We often group speakers and listens to the same music all over the house, but when wanting to change volume on one or more of the grouped speakers, the "grouped volume" turns all speakers up a notch when selecting the volume control (on iOS) and I then have to manually adjust afterwards. This is very annoying, and I've come to the conclusion that it might be a bug? Should the grouped volume be activated when selected instead of turning up the volume on all speakers? Hope it makes sense! THANKS!
icon

Best answer by melvimbe 16 August 2018, 22:43

It may be a little different on iOS, but on android, I just tap the volume icon instead of sliding it, and the pop up for individual speaker volume control pops up.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
It may be a little different on iOS, but on android, I just tap the volume icon instead of sliding it, and the pop up for individual speaker volume control pops up.
Badge
Yeah you're right. If I tap directly on the white volume dot it shows all speakers, without changing volume. It's doable! I can live with that, thanks! Wonder why I haven't tried that, guess I figured the entire volume slider had to be selected.