Any known issues going on right now? Hey Google not working and can't find devices in the Sonos app.

Badge

Recently one of my two Sonos Beam started to not respond to me saying Hey Google. I just started looking into it and when I opened the Sonos app all my speakers are not connected now. Two beams and two Play 1s.

At the top of the app it's says Unable to connect to Sonos: Let's fix it

But when I click Let's fix it, it says it can't find my 4 devices, and then it searches for the for a few minutes but it doesn't find them.

I've power cycled all the Sonos devices and my router. Other device's can connect to my wifi just fine and I haven't changed anything.

Wtf is going on?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

How long did you unplug your speakers for? What router are you using?

Badge

How long did you unplug your speakers for? What router are you using?

I've unplugged them for just a minute and longer, duration doesn't seem to matter. Do they have a battery or something?

I'm using an Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X and an AC Lite access point.

Badge

Anyone? 

Any known issue with the Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X and an AC Lite? It's worked fine for years. I've got the two Play 1s connected again but it's like the two Beams can connect to the wifi even though I'm entering they correct password. They work fine through ethernet.

Ideas?