Android Sonos S1 is trash

• 11 March 2021
  • 1 reply

New S1 is total crap app! I was very exited when I first got Sonos, it was working quite well.  Now I cannot play anymore any of the music on my device nor from NAS, Sonos cannot even find my NAS anymore. S2 is no improvement, actually in many ways even worse!

I will never add to my Sonos collection and looking to get rid of the whole set of useless electronics!

Sonos is going down as a company, it will be a good short sell candidate!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I am sorry that you feel that way.  The Sonos app is just a remote control and the ‘old’ app, S1 app and S2 are virtually identical.  The Sonos system functions as well as ever.  Your problems are local to your system / network and can almost certainly be resolved.

If you are interested in finding a solution you could call Sonos Support or engage with the Community here by providing more details of your set up, network and the issues you are having.

In the absence of that, I will assume this is just a one-post drive-by troll attack, as is occasionally seen on here.