Answered

Amp Cutting Out - Spotify - Wired Ethernet Connection

• 24 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello, 

This is a recurring issue I’ve been having across multiple homes, routers, internet services, etc. Randomly when playing Spotify, the sound will just disappear, and then come back - with the song still playing. 

Diagnostic: 1307927628

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Xander P 25 August 2021, 09:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Assuming you have tried another ethernet cable and have set the Amp more than a metre away from your Router, then you are perhaps best to contact/chat Sonos Support Staff direct to get your diagnostic report. checked.

You can contact them via this LINK

HTH

Or, possibly, the issue is at Spotify’s server. Having Sonos look at that diagnostic might be the best way to tell. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @JustinW05, welcome to the Sonos Community, and thanks for providing that diagnostic.

I had a quick look, and it does seem that there may be an issue with the Ethernet cable connecting the Connect:Amp to the network. I also noticed that the Connect:Amp has two Ethernet cables attached - is the Playbar connected to the network via the Connect:Amp?

Let us know how you get on if you’re able to test with a different Ethernet cable and we’ll take it from there :)