Answered

Amazon music cutting out

• 11 January 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
I added Amazon music over Christmas and it has been largely unusable. Often music will play through my Play 5 in the office for say 4 tracks and then stop with the message, "Unable to play 'TRACK NAME' - the connection to Amazon Music was lost." It will try to play the next song in the queue then the next and so forth until it stops and reverts to the beginning of the queue.

I do not have problems listening to tunein radio or tracks from my NAS, it seems to only be Amazon. It would suggest that the problem is not local to my network but I am happy for someone to provide a better insight.

I raised this in https://en.community.sonos.com/music-services-and-sources-228994/unable-to-play-music-6818176 but was unanswered.

I have since submitted another diagnostics 111914164 as was wondering if someone could help?
icon

Best answer by Keith N 25 January 2019, 22:08

Hi there, Hoagieben. If the problem is only when you use Amazon Music, I'd recommend removing the music service credentials from Sonos and re-add it to Sonos. This will force the two to re-authorize and should get this back up and running. If you've already done this, then it might be best to reach out to our support technicians. They are able to get a closer look at your connection specifically to Amazon Music.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, Hoagieben. If the problem is only when you use Amazon Music, I'd recommend removing the music service credentials from Sonos and re-add it to Sonos. This will force the two to re-authorize and should get this back up and running. If you've already done this, then it might be best to reach out to our support technicians. They are able to get a closer look at your connection specifically to Amazon Music.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings