All sonos components hang up during playback. Says connection to Pandora was lost.

Playback on Play 5 and Play 3 grouped hangs up intermittently. Error message states connection to Pandora was lost or if trying to play music from iPhone, error messages says unable to add to quene.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Hello Seth,

Could you please Submit a Diagnostic and send me back the number via this tread? I will have a look at it.

Thanks.

Pierre
My diagnostic confirmation number is 3736466.  Thanks for looking into this.  Take care,

- Seth
I just had an error where I cannot browse Pandora. My diagnostic report number is 3737532. - Seth
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
I just had an error where I cannot browse Pandora. My diagnostic report number is 3737532. - Seth
Thanks for the diagnostic, could you please then try to power cycle your router and all your Sonos components, try again and submit a new diagnostic within 20 minutes if you experience any issues? 

Thanks.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings