I have three Sonos SL and one Roam. I connect via AirPlay on either iPhone or iPad. Whatever I play on the iOS devices cuts whenever I hit pause.
Few more details:
- If I immediately hit play again it starts without significant delay, but if the stream is paused for more than maybe 10-20 seconds it cuts.
- Cut is maybe the wrong word, because it starts streaming with a significant delay of 30-50 seconds.
- Example: I listen to a song on Spotify and hit pause at 2:00 into the song. I press pause and then press play after 30 seconds. The song will then start play on my iOS device, but audio will come from the Sonos speakers at somewhere between 2:30 or 2:50.
- Same with Audible or any other app.
- Current solution: Press AirPlay Ivón in command center if iOS, connect to internal speakers and then reconnect to one or several Sonos speakers.