Question

Album art

• 21 February 2018
  • 1 reply

Art not copying from itunes

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Sorry I need to give more detail! Just spent hours filling the gaps in my iTunes collection (ie. manually embedding album art). Its all stored on a NAS drive by the way and my laptop which runs iTunes is not an apple product. iTunes automatically picked up about 50% but couldn't find the rest which is why I had to manually do it.
Anyway, so then I copied everything into SONOS. Whilst everything works fine - all the music is there, album artwork is missing from a large proportion. It seems SONOS only finds the art that I manually embedded in iTunes; not the art iTunes automatically found. All of the music/album art folders are stored on the NAS drive (not on my laptop).
I really don't want to have to manually embed all the rest of the artwork as it would drive me crazy. Surely this is a SONOS problem and shouldn't be happening? Can anyone offer an explanation and even better a workable solution?
Thanks.