Answered

Alarms failing / Interenet time fails

• 3 February 2017
  • 1 reply

Diagnostic # 7066963. Alarms don't run. I have tried deleting and setting new alarms. Problem has existed for about 3 weeks though originally intermittent now affects all alarms. Further mention that may be relative that the set time by internet feature also fails resulting in error "time not set". Therefore time is set manually at present.
icon

Best answer by PR361 10 February 2017, 21:46

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I had noticed a common theme in other replies, advice to check the network. I had done this many times but no change to my problem: I discovered though that the internet time setting fail has been caused by the firewall settings on my router being change to high, which must exclude the time servers protocol. I'd suggest that some other protocol was being blocked for the alarm too though since the alarm still didn't run when time was set manually. Alarm has run this morning as it should.