AirPlay only works with my Moves

Until recently when I airdropped a streaming service to my Move it would be available throughout my Sonos system… now it is limited to my stereo paired Moves to which I airdropped it.  Can someone tell me what might be needed to get airdropped streaming throughout my whole system?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Do you mean AirPlay2? If not what is Airdrop in the sense you are suggesting?

Thanks for following up.  Sorry AirPlay.  For about a year I could go on my iPhone and press the airplay logo on my drop down “control” screen…  and I would have the option to stream to my Move (pair).  It worked great and that Move pair subsequently connected my stream throughout any speakers I chose in my Sonos app.  
But for about the past four weeks I can still stream to my Moves and they pick it up fine… both speakers… in stereo.  But it will NOT connect/stream to the rest of my speakers.  
I hope I explained this better this time.  Thanks again.

In the cases where Sonos speakers disappeared from AirPlay 2 on my iOS devices, a hard reboot (full power cycle) of the Apple device resolved the issue. Never had to touch my Sonos.

Interesting…  thank you…  will try shortly.