Question

After upgrade SUB disconnect after 2-3seconds

• 27 January 2017
  • 2 replies

Badge
After upgrading to V7.0, my SUB disconnects after aproc 2 seconds. Upgrading to 7.1 didn't help...
When changing radionchanne, og TV-channel, it comes back on-line with a smplla bang, and then disconnects again after 2 sec.
I have checked WiFi channels and Sonos has it's own channel.
So what to do?
See log: 7041558.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
After upgrading to V7.0, my SUB disconnects after aproc 2 seconds. Upgrading to 7.1 didn't help...
When changing radionchanne, og TV-channel, it comes back on-line with a smplla bang, and then disconnects again after 2 sec.
I have checked WiFi channels and Sonos has it's own channel.
So what to do?
See log: 7041558.

Hi LimaBravo,

I'd like to get you in touch with our phone team for help on this issue. Please give us a call and reference case number: 170130-002024. You can find our number and hours here.
Badge
Will do /)
The latest development is now a SUB that seems to have gone into an infinite loop not connection to the network.
I did a complete shutdown of everything, router, devices etc, and put everything back on one by one.
My Soundbar, the two sonos-3 for surround and two other sonos-1 came up with new ip's, but the SUB cannot be found, nor re-connected.
Not even a factory reset has helped - now i have a white blinking light non-stop 😕