Answered

Adding Sonos Move to Peloton Treadmill

• 15 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi Sonos Friends and Community,

The Peloton Treadmill allows for the user to add a Bluetooth Speaker; however, my Sonos Move will not connect to the Treadmill. Just wondering if anyone here has been able to connect to their Peloton. I will also reach out to Peloton. 

icon

Best answer by Annazel S 17 September 2020, 01:16

Hi @ryacory.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining your concern, let me help and try to figure this out.

Are you getting an error when you try to pair the Move to Peloton?

By default, Sonos Move will attempt to connect to the most recent device it was paired with. Sonos Move can remember up to the last 6 devices it was connected to.

I suggest turning off the Bluetooth if there’s a device(s) nearby that you previously paired via Bluetooth with the Move, to force the Move to look for, or transmit the Bluetooth signal from Peloton

You may also check this article, Pair Sonos Move with Bluetooth for more information.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions or run into any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @ryacory.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining your concern, let me help and try to figure this out.

Are you getting an error when you try to pair the Move to Peloton?

By default, Sonos Move will attempt to connect to the most recent device it was paired with. Sonos Move can remember up to the last 6 devices it was connected to.

I suggest turning off the Bluetooth if there’s a device(s) nearby that you previously paired via Bluetooth with the Move, to force the Move to look for, or transmit the Bluetooth signal from Peloton

You may also check this article, Pair Sonos Move with Bluetooth for more information.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions or run into any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thanks Annazel S. I got it connected!

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @ryacory.

Thanks for your response.

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to let us know the good news, I’m so glad to hear that it’s already connected.

If you may have any questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know, we’d be glad to help.

You are always welcome in the community.

Cheers!