Answered

Adding new email

• 9 February 2019
  • 5 replies

My son set up our Sonos system using his email address and account. I have now set up our own account but cannot swap over our app to it. How do I do this as there is no option to change email.
icon

Best answer by Smilja 9 February 2019, 10:31

Thanks. That would work I guess but that option is greyed out and cannot be selected.
Perhaps you need to update the app first. Go to the Google Play Store/iTunes App Store and look for an app update.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Open the Sonos app --> from the More tab, tap Settings --> Account Settings --> Transfer Sonos to a new account.
Thanks. That would work I guess but that option is greyed out and cannot be selected.
Perhaps you need to update the app first. Go to the Google Play Store/iTunes App Store and look for an app update.
Awesome. Great news I clicked on the account settings button, there was an update and it came up and worked. All set now. Thanks for your help.
You're welcome. Have a good weekend! 🙂