Question

Add Soundcloud account

• 11 December 2016
  • 2 replies

I am trying to connect to soundcloud after buying a new phone. Because I lost my password on soundcloud I changed this password. This caused a problem at the service at my sonos, so I removed it and installed it again. During installation I need to give it access to use my soundcloud. But at that moment it jumps to my soundcloud app and says: There was a problem loading that url. Apparently the url from the sonos system is not correct anymore inside the soundcloud app....

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I am trying to connect to soundcloud after buying a new phone. Because I lost my password on soundcloud I changed this password. This caused a problem at the service at my sonos, so I removed it and installed it again. During installation I need to give it access to use my soundcloud. But at that moment it jumps to my soundcloud app and says: There was a problem loading that url. Apparently the url from the sonos system is not correct anymore inside the soundcloud app....

Hi ColdAsIce,

Please try using a different controller to add SoundCloud to your Sonos system. If you only use one controller, try loading that URL into a different browser and see if it works.
Thank you Jeff, I used the iphone from my wife and the service has been restored. Great help!