Answered

Add Music Services: No selections are available

• 6 March 2018
  • 8 replies

I updated to version 8.4 this afternoon. Then I went to add a music service but no services are available in the app. Tried rebooting my android phone with no success. About my sonos system shows all devices are running 8.4 (build 41350131). I'm in Canada and my account is registered to my email address, home address and country are correct.
icon

Best answer by i59b 7 March 2018, 22:25

The issue resolved itself yesterday afternoon and everything is working great.

I also changed my wifi router channel and redid the diagnostic: 677947383
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi, i59b. Welcome to the community. Can you please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number? Many thanks in advance.
@i59b

Try simply checking for updates, under Settings. This should force a refresh of your service availability list.
@Edward - Your confirmation number is: 409736737.

@ratty - tried that, no change
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Thanks for that, i59b. There is currently massive interference across your system. Not to say this is the definite cause, but we need to eliminate it before any other measures are taken. Please follow the advice in that article and report back with any subsequent diagnostics.
The issue resolved itself yesterday afternoon and everything is working great.

I also changed my wifi router channel and redid the diagnostic: 677947383
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, i59b. Glad to hear its all been sorted. The most recent diagnostic report shows an improvement in interference. Should you run into any further problems, please do not hesitate to reach back out. we are happy to help.
Same issue - please help
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Same issue - please help

Can I suggest you start a new thread as this one is a year old?

Have you checked that all your controllers are on the latest version and what controller are you using to add the music service? iOS, Android, PC or MAc?