Question

Add Music Library to Sonos

• 31 December 2016
  • 1 reply

I have tried to add my iTunes music library multiple ways with no success. I tried the default My Music, then I drilled down incrementally until I got to the actual artist folder in the iTunes library. In trying other solutions, I right-clicked on the Music file folder and shared it with Sonos HiFi system. Still no luck. I'm not getting any error messages. Any suggestions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi jahetz, welcome to the community. I'm sorry for the late reply to your topic. if you're on a Mac, then check out our article on Mac file sharing. If you're on a PC, make sure the network your PC's joined is recognized as a Home or Private network. Here's an article describing how to do this. It's also worth checking out our firewall configuration guidelines.

If this does not help, then please send us a diagnostic and reply here with the confirmation number you receive.