Answered

A pair of Stereo sonos 1 speakers and one has stopped playing music

Hi. I have paired up 2 sonos 1 speakers and now one has stopped playing music. When I press play on top of the speaker it flashes orange. Has anyone got a solution please?
icon

Best answer by Harrysherenow 25 September 2018, 21:34

Thanks Airbetlam. I have now sorted it by re setting the router. Strange how one speaker worked and the other didn’t. :?
View original

5 replies

I think the first thing I'd try is unplugging the speaker from power, waiting a minute, and then plugging it back in. Wouldn't hurt to do both speakers at the same time, too.

Is it the left or right speaker of the pair?
Hi, I tried unplugging both and then separately. It’s the right speaker.
And it's still flashing orange when you press on the speaker control at the top? I think at this point I'd recommend that you submit a system diagnostic and contact Sonos to discuss it. There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.
Thanks Airbetlam. I have now sorted it by re setting the router. Strange how one speaker worked and the other didn’t. :?
Interesting. Glad you resolved it.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings