Answered

A pair of Stereo sonos 1 speakers and one has stopped playing music

• 25 September 2018
  • 6 replies

Hi. I have paired up 2 sonos 1 speakers and now one has stopped playing music. When I press play on top of the speaker it flashes orange. Has anyone got a solution please?
icon

Best answer by Harrysherenow 25 September 2018, 21:34

Thanks Airbetlam. I have now sorted it by re setting the router. Strange how one speaker worked and the other didn’t. :?
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

I think the first thing I'd try is unplugging the speaker from power, waiting a minute, and then plugging it back in. Wouldn't hurt to do both speakers at the same time, too.

Is it the left or right speaker of the pair?
Hi, I tried unplugging both and then separately. It’s the right speaker.
And it's still flashing orange when you press on the speaker control at the top? I think at this point I'd recommend that you submit a system diagnostic and contact Sonos to discuss it. There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.
Thanks Airbetlam. I have now sorted it by re setting the router. Strange how one speaker worked and the other didn’t. :?
Interesting. Glad you resolved it.