A Big Thank You!! Sonos Support!

Badge
I know sometimes we as customers come on the forum and maybe bitch and moan a little about a system and product which love and always want to work at all cost. I had a little trouble with my system in the last couple of weeks after updating my wifi, read every article post and comment I could get my hands on and to no avail. Finally had a day off work and some time to call customer service got a Tech named Carlos. Very knowledgeable and helpful after about 2 hours of trial and error found the problem and resolved it where as my system is rock solid again. None of the problems i was experiencing are now happening. So my post is basically a open thank you to Carlos and the Sonos techs, no frustration and even called me right back when we got disconnected within 3 minutes, great costumer service and did a hell of a job going over my system piece by piece from players to controllers to setup to connections, to finally getting me connected and solid listening pleasure from my system. Again we complain as is our nature because we spend a lot of money on these speakers and want them to workday properly, sorry for being long winded but again Thank You!

1 reply

Nice post ..and it shows that often the issues that arise with Sonos devices are usually locally based networking problems and when the system is configured correctly with the appropriate hardware, that the setup can become absolutely 'rock solid'. Kudos to Carlos @Sonos for spending the time and going that extra mile to resolve the issues.?

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings