8tracks - Unable to browse music

Hi there, I have "unable to browse music" message error when I select 8tracks as music source. I removed and added again service, and set account without issues, but still it is not working. Thanks in advance.

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hello,

Are you experiencing similar problems with any other music services or Internet Radio? I'd like to know if Sonos is having trouble just getting to 8tracks in particular or with its connection to the Internet.
Hi, Everything is working fine with Songza, Amazon Cloud Player or TuneIn Radio.
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Would you mind submitting a diagnostic report from your Sonos system right after you see an "Unable to Browse" error? You can find the steps on how to do so here.
Thanks Ryan for taking care of this issue. I did. Confirmation number is: 3124662.
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
The system is looking great so far. I believe that the Sonos unit is having some trouble resolving to 8track's servers, so I'd like you to follow these steps: 1. Remove the 8tracks service from Sonos from the Manage Services / Service Settings page. 2. Restart your Sonos player by removing power for a few seconds and then plugging it back in. 3. Once back online, add the 8tracks service back in and let me know if the browse failures continue. I'm not seeing any communication errors with other services (with some exceptions for Songza, but you mention that's working great) so I don't believe it's a local problem with your units.
Thanks Ryan. I followed up all the steps, but still it is not working.
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Understood. Since 8tracks is still not allowing you to browse, I'd like to create a support ticket for you so our technicians can help you look into this in further detail. I've made a ticket for you under 130815-000782. One of our technicians will be contacting you via email to continue working on getting 8tracks functioning properly on your system. Thanks.
Thanks!
Same here. Unable to browse 8tracks on my Sonos. Been this way for four days....

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings