Answered

701 error with one Spotify playlist

• 13 March 2022
  • 1 reply

for some reason I keep getting the 701 error “(An error occurred while adding tracks to the Queue) with only one of my Spotify playlists,  all other Spotify created and self created playlists seem to play fine.  I have 3700 songs in my playlist and the Sonos app definitely lists all the songs but as soon as I try to play anything from the playlist I get the error.  I've tried playing the first song, shuffle, the play button etc and still get the same results.  All apps and settings are current and please don't ask me to restart my device or router.  This Sonos app is remarkably buggy and frustrating in other respects but I'm learning to live with it’s clunkiness in hopes of future improvements.  

Any solutions for the 701 error is appreciated as I really wish to listen to my playlist.  

Thank you.  

icon

Best answer by Corry P 14 March 2022, 10:25

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @cs91387 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Sonos supports Spotify playlists of up to ~6750 tracks, so the size of the playlist shouldn’t be an issue here. However, if it takes too long to load the playlist, that may cause an issue (it will stop after 20 seconds of loading) - does it take more than 20 seconds for the playlist to load?

If so, then it’s likely an issue with the speaker’s network connection. I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

Perhaps this is why you think the app is buggy - poor connections.

I hope this helps.