Answered

3 Problems with Sonos

• 21 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi there -

I’m getting pretty annoyed at Sonos.  I have literally thousands of dollars invested and some basic problems

1. The ARC cuts out with connected to my Samsung 85’ TV when switch between music and TV.  I cannot tell you how many times i’ve had to unplug the HDMI cable and plug it back in
  2. I have no idea how you are b2C company that doesn’t offer weekend support.  Literally when someone is having friends over and having a problem what do they do?  I’ve been in the customer support business for 20 years and i’ve never seen a B2C company that simply does not offer weekend support.  I work in tech as an exec during the week and this means i have to block off time to fix the Sonos product.  Absurd.
  3. My wife talked to your team at xmas and got me the Pro-Ject T1 SB based off the Sonos suggestion.   After months of research tuns out they gave the wrong advice and i need the BT or the Port.  And she tried to return it and they said no because of a 30 day policy.

So hopefully someone can get back to me with my email that is on file you can pay attention to your customers.

MJM

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 21 March 2021, 02:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Many Samsung users have reported audio cutting out with the Arc. Depending on what model TV you have, there might be a patch available that can fix the problem. Read more here:

What specific issue are you having with the turntable? You should be able to connect it directly to the line in port of your Play:5.

Thanks @GuitarSuperstar  - appreciate the help.

1. Yup, latest Samsung firmware.  
  2. The play 5 is in a different building.  So in the living room i have an ARC/SUB and either have to purchase more hardware or return.  Neither of this was disclosed when we bought the unit.  
  3. Also still completely baffled how a B2C Company choses to not offer weekend support.  I’ve been thousands of calls centers for global companies.  This is a Sonos decision to save money.  Horrific strategy