Answered

1002 error

• 24 February 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi. I often get a 1002 error when I try to stream music from Yousee, using a Samsung s6 Phone, can you help? Tried sending a diagnostic report, but Sonos app says Not possible at the moment...
icon

Best answer by Keith N 6 March 2018, 21:09

Thanks, Henrik. This last diagnostic report seemed to be incomplete or missing key data. It may be best to give our technicians a call to troubleshoot this in real time over a remote session on a local computer.

Thanks again!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, Henrikov. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Normally when there are 1002 errors when streaming from a mobile device, it can be attributed to a lost connection between the mobile device and the Sonos system. Please try and submit another diagnostic report, I'd like to see if there is anything I can advise on or remedy.

If you are still unable to pull up a diagnostic report and get a confirmation number, I would recommend giving our support technicians a call, so we can have a closer look at how data is being routed along the network.
HI Keith. I tried again and this time with succes - confirmation no: 102800188. The conncection is not lost completely, when I get the error. I get the 1002 when I search for new music, and then try to stream it, but if I stream an existing playlist from the same music provider, it plays fine. Sometimes it works but very often it does not. The music provider is Yousee music, and if I search the same music here, it will play fine every time in the Yousee app on the mobile phone. I have a Sonos connect amp and 2 Sonos play 2. Regards, Henrik
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Thanks, Henrik. This last diagnostic report seemed to be incomplete or missing key data. It may be best to give our technicians a call to troubleshoot this in real time over a remote session on a local computer.

Thanks again!