Answered

upgraded the app, groups not working properly.

• 20 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Since upgrade the app, I cannot get the groups ‘Upstairs’ and Downstairs to work together. The app won’t allow this. Yet I can select the speakers independently. 

icon

Best answer by Nick2319 21 November 2022, 21:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Make sure all of your speakers are up to date by going to Settings > System > System Updates > Check for Updates. Also try unplugging your speakers from power for a couple of minutes and rebooting your router and phone. You can also try re-installing the Sonos app.

Thanks for the reply.

Carry out the above, but the app just won’t allow me to have downstairs and upstairs at the same time. Yet I can pick the speakers individually without any issue, it’s the group function that’s the problem.

Have you called Sonos Support directly to discuss it?

The answer to my problem is simple, out walking my dog Indy and the problem solved. For some reason   I cannot combine two groups, so just make a new group with that works around the problem and it works.