Moves Playing in Stereo over Bluetooth

• 9 February 2020
  • 28 replies

Show first post

28 replies

Really? For 800 bucks speakers you still cannot stereo pair them on BT. Incredible! I have two UE Boom that work perfectly on stereo mode. I can't believe it's not possible for them Sonos Move. This is my first Sonos speakers system, but I think I won't continue with Sonos if it has such major flaws. Disappointed 

Another vote please!  (Or two, if that counts, since I bought two with this in mind)...

PS, the Bose Revolve+ can do this.  The app is a tiny bit clunky, but it works.  Sound quality is nowhere near Sonos though, which is why I returned them.  

Userlevel 2

Having lived with the Bose+ approach for 2 years now, I have to say, it’s the reason I am ordering 2 Moves and planning to pair them via WiFi.  Bose+ isn’t just clunky, it’s downright frustrating.  So, if you have WiFi available, it’s no contest.  That said, I do agree with the others on this thread that it is clearly feasible and a desirable feature.  I hope those that are pushing for this also recognize that Bose couldn’t really get it “right.”  So, if you’re Sonos, do you really want to add a feature that only works some of the time and leads to a lot of frustration?  Maybe do this as Beta release?  Regardless, I’m clicking “buy” and will trust that, if it can be done to Sonos standards, there will be an upgrade somewhere along the line that enables Bluetooth pairing!  ;-)