Answered

Era 100

• 8 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Having just read all about the new Sonos Era 100 I am unsure if I add one to my existing system, will I be able to stream a bluetooth device throughout the whole house? Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 8 March 2023, 13:03

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Yes, using the “group” feature to combine speakers to play the same source. Probably even to use it as an input but only playing to a different speaker. The line-in works that way on a Five so may be possible with the Bluetooth input…

Bluetooth does not work that way on the Roam  Your Roam has to be a part of the group playing the bluetooth audio source.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Yes, using the “group” feature to combine speakers to play the same source. Probably even to use it as an input but only playing to a different speaker. The line-in works that way on a Five so may be possible with the Bluetooth input…

Userlevel 7

Yes, just group your other speakers to the Era 100 and the Bluetooth stream will play around the house.