Answered

Can't adjust Line In Delay setting on Era 100s

• 29 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Hey all - 

Just got my Era 100s and working on setting two up as a stereo pair. I have the line in adapter connected to one and am attempting to adjust the delay setting from 2000ms to 75ms in the Sonos app, but when I choose 75ms, the checkmark just jumps back to 2000ms. I’ve deleted and re-installed the app, power cycled the speakers, adjusted the source level setting, nothing seems to make a difference. 

icon

Best answer by Corry P 24 August 2023, 11:22

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @sbm70 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

If your Sonos app is running on an iOS device, we are aware of an issue where several settings sliders are not operating as they should and we are working on a fix. 

If you happen to have an Android device too, please adjust the settings on that in the meantime.

I hope this helps.

That seems odd, but I don’t have a Era 100 yet to test with. Have you called Sonos Support directly to discuss it?

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @sbm70 

We believe this issue to now be resolved with the most recent update (15.7). Please ensure your Sonos system is up to date.

If you still experience this issue, however, I’d encourage you get in touch with our technical support team to report as much. Thank you.