Answered

Combining Play:5, Play:One and Beam

I have the Play:5 and am getting 2 Play One for another room. I'm wondering if in the future it's possible to get some kind of surround system in one room with these 3 speakers + a beam?
I realise it would be better with 3 of the same but since this is what i got im curious.

Regards, Björn
icon

Best answer by Henrik B 31 January 2019, 12:15

Hej Björn,

Välkommen till forumet!

Du kan koppla de två Sonos One som surround, men du kan inte lägga till fler.
I det läget, utan SUB blir det 5.0-ljud, BEAM har vänster, center och höger kanal, samt de två Sonos One som surround.

Så i ditt scenario skulle jag rekommendera att sätta Sonos One som surround, samt flytta PLAY:5 till ett annat rum.

Se denna länk för mer information om surrounds.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +12
Hej Björn,

Välkommen till forumet!

Du kan koppla de två Sonos One som surround, men du kan inte lägga till fler.
I det läget, utan SUB blir det 5.0-ljud, BEAM har vänster, center och höger kanal, samt de två Sonos One som surround.

Så i ditt scenario skulle jag rekommendera att sätta Sonos One som surround, samt flytta PLAY:5 till ett annat rum.

Se denna länk för mer information om surrounds.
Stort tack för det snabba svaret!
Badge +1
The beam and Play:1's can be bonded as a surround sound and the Play:5 added to the surround system by grouping it . If the surround sound is in one room and the Play:5 in another, you can group the rooms.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings