Are there any limitations of the no of simultaniously groups?

• 23 December 2017
  • 6 replies

HI
I have 17 groups with different setups. Sub and 2 speaker, Tv bar sub and 2 souround, two one paired single 5 and single ones. I have noticed that system does not properly when chosing more than 7 at the time

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
You missed a vital word out after 'system does not.....' 🙂 There isn't a limit but your system maybe getting some interference. Are any of your devices connected via an Ethernet cable?
Yeah thx for the correction. No all devices are connected by Wifi
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
If you have the ability connect a device via an Ethernet cable and remove you Wi-Fi credentials under settings. Give it a few moments for the devices to connect via SonosNet and then try again.
Userlevel 3
Badge +14
Indeed, in larger systems we do recommend using SonosNet, so at least one wired component.

Feel free to add a diagnostics and we will take a look.

Thanks!
Hej fick för mig att språket var engelska men här är mitt diagnostik nr 8293695 jag har köp Boost enheten men ser fortfarande inte gymmet poole och terassen samtidigt är ljudet otroligt svajigt.
Userlevel 3
Badge +14
Hej fick för mig att språket var engelska men här är mitt diagnostik nr 8293695 jag har köp Boost enheten men ser fortfarande inte gymmet poole och terassen samtidigt är ljudet otroligt svajigt.

Efter BOOST blev installerad är det bara ett fåtal enheter som lagt sig på SonosNet.
Pausa musiken på alla rum och vänta i 5 minuter, kolla sedan under Inställningar, Om mitt Sonos och dubbelkolla så det står WM: 0 på alla enheter.
Detta innebär att dom ansluter via SonosNet.