Question

Inventory

• 27 February 2021
  • 1 reply

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Are your inventory affected by corona, since a home theatre kit has been unavailable since’20?

could you by any chance inform us when that product range will be available?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

If you select a product and click on “Buy”, an estimated availability date will be given. I can’t vouch for the reliability of this data. If the estimated date is within a week or two, I expect that the date is reliable because the unit has already been built and is in transit from the factory. If the estimate is weeks, the schedule could slip because the factory is waiting for parts that may not have been delivered to the factory. Since there is a world wide shortage of parts, it becomes difficult to estimate dates exactly because one or more parts manufacturers might be waiting for another manufacturer. There is a ripple effect in many industries. Automobile manufacturers are slowing or closing plants because they cannot get delivery on enough computer parts.