So I got this idea to make google assistant easily work with sonos (kinda). Tell me if this should work (I didn't buy the sons beam yet):
1. Get a Sonos Beam and a Chromecast
2. Install (Connect the Beam via HDMI ARC to the TV)
3. In the Sonos App group all devices together
4. Use "Play X Song from Spotify on my TV"
5. Music plays on all Sonos Speakers (?)
If this works I'll get a Beam! Can someone confirm or deny that?
We use 3 different kinds of cookies. You can choose which cookies you want to accept. We need basic cookies to make this site work, therefore these are the minimum you can select. You can always change your cookie preferences in your profile settings. Learn more about our cookies.