Question

SONOS AMP - APPLE HOMEKIT

• 7 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I want to use the sonos amp for all my areas - Kitchen - LivingRoom - and Patio TOTAL 3 AMPS :

Can I integrate The Sonos amp with Apple Homekit? How is the experience Switching Zones and Adding them together?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @fabiodsoto17.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.

I would like to share with you first our guide when it comes to third party integrated systems. These guide have all the lists and the corresponding compatibility and limitations when it comes to third party integrated system with Sonos. Here is a topic as well that might support to answer your question that Sonos have regarding Apple Homekit.

We here in Sonos, does not have any experience with Apple Homekit, and since you mentioned about Sonos Amp, they are Airplay 2 compatible devices.  I would recommend using Airplay 2 in controlling your Sonos Amps at the same time reaching out to other members of the Sonos community that may have an experience working with Apple homekit that may have valuable input on this topic.

Let us try reaching out to other members of the community for assistance.

Please let me know if you still have further questions or concerns.

Thanks,