Simple button to select radio station?

• 19 March 2018
  • 3 replies

This may have been answered before but rather than having to find phone and go to app, select radio station etc I'd love to be able to have a dedicated switch which always turns Sonos onto my radio station of choice.

Sometimes I turn my Sonos on only to find it's playing something different. Rather than having to find my phone I'd love to be able to switch channels from the unit. Any ideas? Thanks.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
What you need is an iPort Express
https://www.sonos.com/en-gb/shop/xpress-audio-keypad.html

There are a few similar options form other companies too. None of them cheap. Or you could get an Alexa type device and ask for the radio station?
Thanks. I have Google assistant on my phone. Looks like I'll need to wait for that support!
Badge +1
iPort Express is exactly what You are looking for. Bought one last week for my wife. She was asking for a simple switch w.o. open any devices.
It`s way too expensive compared what You get. But if you have a old CR100 You can get some discount via a Sonos coupon.

.......... Unfortunately I need to charge the iPort for every 2 days. Something must be wrong, so will claim the company next week. 😞