Question

Plays music on a different speaker, but not radio?

• 30 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

When I ask Alexa to play a radio station in the bedroom where my One is located, she complies but when I ask her to play a song, the song plays on my One located in the kitchen. Confused! The different apeakers are not grouped by the way. Amazon music as my streaming service.

1 reply

@PaulinBont Thank you for bringing your concerns to us here in the Sonos Community. Please re-create the voice control issue using the voice commands from this page. If you can re-create the issue then follow up here with the testing results as where the command failed along with a diagnostic report number from your Sonos system. We will also need your full network topology with the model names and numbers of the products that are wired or wirelessly connected on your network for any modem, router(s), extenders, access points or switches (managed or unmanaged) in your follow up with us here.

Lastly, please let us know what happens when you try to play Sonos Radio, TuneIn or your Amazon music service from within the Sonos app under browse and not use the voice commands.