Question

Lost SiriusXM when changing Sirius stations

• 9 December 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge

OK, lots of us have had issues with losing connection with SiriusXM.  Today, I was listening to one SiriusXM station and when I changed to another SiriusXM station, I lost the connection!  And now I can’t listen to any SiriusXM station.  The status page shows SiriusXM is up and running, and I can get SiriusXM on another device.  And I can listen to any TuneIn station I want.  Any suggestions?  I’ve yet to see a definitive answer to the question that lots and lots of us have.

Ok, one hour later, my connection to SiriusXM comes back.  And I didn’t do anything such as reboot the router, reinstall the app, etc.    I just tried to connect every 5 or 10 minutes, and I finally connected.  Any ideas?  One thing: even though this seems to be a somewhat common problem, I’ve yet to see an explanation of the problem.  But maybe I’ve missed that.  If I knew why I was losing connectivity, I may be in a better position to fix my problem.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge

Thanks.  At the time I first noticed my issue, the status page didn’t show SiriusXM as an issue, but I now see that it is.  Reassuring that it wasn’t me.  Again, thx.  I’ll remember to check the status page more often from now on when I have any issues.

There is a known issue with Sirius XM service right now.

https://status.sonos.com/

I  don’t think the issue is solely related to Sonos as I’ve seen issues streaming with other devices as well, that it seems to be fine from my phone right now.