IFTTT - If This Then That integration with Sonos

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

138 replies

Yes please make this big step. Please can you answear if you want to do it..? It will need time, but just to inform the people, if you are working on it or not? Thanks a lot
need, need, need 😉 Do this!
Userlevel 1
Badge +5
Just allow integration! PERIOD
Please do this!
Or if I press play in sonos app it turns on my wemo switch where my stereo is connected. Nice!
Userlevel 2
Badge
I think this would be an excellent addition! If I am away unexpectidely I could change the alarm settings using the IFTTT app, also I love the idea of various triggers, imagine all the power and flexibility this would give you! If it's going to rain, you could have a little playlist that says it's going to rain, and a sunny playlist too! Or you could have it so SONOS turns on as the WEMO sensor senses you've got home! Brilliant!
Userlevel 3
Centering my house around smartthings. This would be an easy way to integrate with sonos.
Smartthings has just released IFTTT integration.
Userlevel 3
Someone else has made the same request here - https://ask.sonos.com/sonos/topics/ifttt_if_this_then_that
Userlevel 1
For my sake, IFTTT would be an improvement if it opened the possibility of turning your Sonos off/on away from home. Also I would benefit from the possibility of connecting Sonos to my motion sensor from Belkin.
Centering my house around smartthings. This would be an easy way to integrate with sonos.
Userlevel 1
If Sonos integrates with IFTTT, I will build Sonos into my entire house, and I know 2-3 other friends offhand who would buy Sonos just because of an IFTTT integration
Userlevel 2
IFTTT for Sonos would allow you to create an alarm clock, which will turn on your music at certain time, while slowly fading in your Philips Hue lights, and turning on the coffee pot via Wemo, all from one place.