Welcome to Setting up Sonos

Anything and everything about setting up your Sonos system.

9931 Topics

Beam/Panasonic setup
Question

I have a Panasonic tv. Model TC-42ld24. Reading the stream, I am connected via the proper ARC port. I have no CEC setting in my TV set-up, but following others suggestions tried the Vierra setting f...

Sonos lost access to music on Mac Mini
Answered

Hi, Last week I could play music from my Mac Mini. Tonight for some strange reason it would not work. Only issue aware of is we had two power cuts yesterday, but I have restarted router and Mac Mini...

Boost and Linksys Velop
Question

I just upgraded my old Apple Extreme and basestation extender to the Linksys Velop triband mesh network. Since installing I cannot get my speakers to connect via the Sonos Boost. Is there some sort...

Linking Beam and Connect
Question

Hi.....I've just joined and i hope this topic is not dealt with elsewhere. I have a Connect and a Bridge. The Connect is linked to an amplifier and non Sonos speakers. i intend to buy a Beam for anoth...

Soundbase vanishes when TV source is ChromeCast
Question

I’ve read a number of related threads here, but haven’t seen an answer for this. For many years I’ve had a Samsung LN-T2354HX/XAA TV in my home workspace, playing NetFlix thru ChromeCast and broadcas...

Your Sonos System Not Found in Windows app
Question

Hello I have a Sonos system set up that works fine from my mobile, however PC app cannot find it. I'm getting: "Your Sonos System Not Found". Tried the Restart Controller option, same effect. What n...

Beam doen't work with AppleTV HDMI
Answered

Hello, I've just received my Sonos Beam, but when I want to set it up with my AppleTV (4th gen) it didn't find any signal (when it look at ARC). My Apple TV is actually connected to an HDMI switcher/...

New beam
Question

Installed to-day,working great with tv and Alexa,I also have two play 1s which I retuned in same room as tv, problem no tv sound through them. Please help

Beam & digital audio out & 8 year old Panasonic tv - looking for advice please
Question

Hi, can you advise on the following please? I'm interested in the Beam. I've a Panasonic Viera (TX-L37G10B, purchased in 2010) which has 3 ’HDMI’ ports (which are all currently used) and a ’Digital...

SONOS will no longer play entire song stored on my i cloud
Question

Sonos has stopped playing any of my songs stored on my i cloud in their entirety. It is very annoying. This never happened before. Has the system gone to the dogs??? What is going on!?!?!?!?

Change router for songs controller
Question

I am using my iPad as Sonos controller. Want to use my new google Wifi fi device, but instructions I have seen say I have to direct connect the iPad to it with Ethernet connection it sees the iPad. No...

Dolby digital 5.1 from SKY Q 2GB , Sonos beam
Question

I have set my beam via HDMI ARC from my TV as recommended but when I change the output from PCM to DOLBY Digital on both SKY Q and TV but there’s no sound coming through.

connection
Question

I have a Samsung Series 6 (55) TV and I connected it to ARC HDMI. however does anyone know why cant I connect sonos to the TV? Is it a samsung setting? I used the optical converter temporarily so it...

Sonos Beam vs. Playbar wifi signal strenght

I replaced my Playbar with a Beam (at the exact same spot in my kitchen "Küche") and noticed a significantly improved wifi signal stregth with the new Beam. The antenna design or wifi sensitivity of t...

Connection problem with Beam and Samsung over HDMI-arc
Answered

Evening, I have no luck in connecting my new Sonos beam with my Samsung Q7F smart tv, hdmi-ARc plugged in both ends, HDMI-cec turned on on the Samsung, but the Sonos app cannot connect with the tv. B...

Works with Sonos

Hi I am thinking of upgrading my AV receiver and see new receivers have works with Sonos . I would like to purchase an Onkyo AV Receiver TX RZ730 and would like to connect it to my Sonos Network so am...

Trueplay constantly says too much background noise
Question

I can't get through setting up Trueplay on my Play:3. It first says there's no background noise then each and every time I try to calibrate it stops 15 secs in to say "minimize background noise". I'v...

Using Sonos to monitor multitrack mixdown

How do I set up Sonos so I can monitor a multitrack mixdown ? Is there a driver for this ? I note a previous question on this subject, but this application is different because the tracks have alrea...

Sound cuts out
Question

Just installed a connect for turntable, sound is cutting out

Sonos 5 constantly dropping
Question

This is crazy. I can say in all of my many years of buying electronics, I’ve never seen a forum or the web so full of the same issue. There is no joy in trying to constantly troubleshoot something th...

Adding Speakers
Answered

I have a desktop, bridge & 2 Play 1 speakers on my current system. I want to add 2 more. How is this done without uninstall\install?

Setting up the Sonos Beam in Sharp Roku TV

I got new Sonos Beam sound bar today and I am trying to setup the sound bar with my Sharp Roku TV, but i cant able to connect the Audio out. Please help.

Sonos Beam with Play 5 for mid size room
Question

Hi, I already have play 5 and I am planning to get sonos beam. How will the sound output? Can I use play 5 as sub or to enhance the bass? Please advise, If sonos beam and play 5 is not worth it to co...

Sound Quality between Spotify & TV
Question

Hi Everyone So my setup is that I have the Sonos Beam as my playbar and this is positioned in front of my TV. I then have two Play ones as the rear speakers equally spread apart. I have set up the...

Beam setting up with Receiver
Question

I received the Beam today and I am trying to it up. I haven't been able to connect any input source through HDMI. I have an HDMI ARC out on my onkyo receiver, and I also tried connecting my TV directl...

Badges

• Badge
    prtlad earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    mikescho earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    sfmf0311 earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    neiljohn earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    xgumdoc earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings