xfinity

I have read everything about trying to connect to xfinity WiFi. I understand not one word of it.  Seems the answer is to return the Sonos and buy Something else  Too bad I love all my Sonos products that work fine at my other house. But this house will have to find something new 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi@Jackieajg 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Please try the following:

1. Navigate to https://internet.xfinity.com/
  2. Sign in with your Xfinity xFi account
  3. Once logged in, click the Devices or Connect tab, then click on the Paused Sonos device
  4. On the following page, click on the Unpaused Device button
  5. Click on Apply Changes to complete the unblocking process of the device
  6. Repeat for each Paused Sonos device
  7. Once completed, the Sonos Player(s) will be able to connect, register, update, or stream. You may need to reboot the affected Sonos component(s)

I hope this helps.

I have read everything about trying to connect to xfinity WiFi. I understand not one word of it.  Seems the answer is to return the Sonos and buy Something else  Too bad I love all my Sonos products that work fine at my other house. But this house will have to find something new 

I have Xfinity with the latest Gateway and Sonos works just fine.  What seems to be the problem on your end?