Question

Won't work

• 18 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Just got 3 of these to broadcast in a store but when i make the account it brings me to an screen that says “sonos found on this network” with buttons that say update and more options. when i click update, it tells me sign in to get more features. It tells me enter the account information for an email that i don’t recognize and neither does anyone else here. no one has used this email. it blurs out the middle letters so i can’t email them to find out what it is. i tried putting in the email i used to make the account instead of the one it’s giving me but it won’t work. Please help.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @lynds.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand your issue and would wanted to help.

Based on your provided details, our option to take is to factory reset all the Sonos devices so we can remove all information stored on these devices and re-register them to your desired Sonos account. By doing this step, we would remove all information stored on the device such as Sonos account, music services, wireless network, Trueplay, etc. they will act as of brand new with no information stored.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.
Thanks,