Answered

Will a turntable connected to the Port “work” with a Sub connected to the Arc?

Apologies if this has been answered before, but many of the threads I’ve found are questions regarding third-party amps or speakers. 

I recently purchased an Arc. I’d like to connect my turntable (Audio-Technica AT-LP60X, with built in pre-amp) via the Port. Will this “work” with a Sonos Sub in the same room?

Just trying to listen to some LP’s. Thanks in advance for any help. 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 1 May 2022, 05:20

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Badge

Did you have any luck? I purchased a Yamaha TTS303 turntable and was hoping to connect to my arc. Then was told it couldn’t, so I bought a port today. Still not working :( called Sonos and was told I’d have to buy a pre amp. It’s all so confusing to me. 

Yes, you can connect the turntable to the Port and play the turntable audio to the Arc/Sub. Just be sure you add the Sub to the Arc in the Sonos app first.

Great, thank you!

Userlevel 7

Yes, you can connect the turntable to the Port and play the turntable audio to the Arc/Sub. Just be sure you add the Sub to the Arc in the Sonos app first.