Answered

Will a turntable connected to the Port “work” with a Sub connected to the Arc?

Apologies if this has been answered before, but many of the threads I’ve found are questions regarding third-party amps or speakers. 

I recently purchased an Arc. I’d like to connect my turntable (Audio-Technica AT-LP60X, with built in pre-amp) via the Port. Will this “work” with a Sonos Sub in the same room?

Just trying to listen to some LP’s. Thanks in advance for any help. 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 1 May 2022, 05:20

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Yes, you can connect the turntable to the Port and play the turntable audio to the Arc/Sub. Just be sure you add the Sub to the Arc in the Sonos app first.

Yes, you can connect the turntable to the Port and play the turntable audio to the Arc/Sub. Just be sure you add the Sub to the Arc in the Sonos app first.

Great, thank you!

Badge

Did you have any luck? I purchased a Yamaha TTS303 turntable and was hoping to connect to my arc. Then was told it couldn’t, so I bought a port today. Still not working :( called Sonos and was told I’d have to buy a pre amp. It’s all so confusing to me.