What is the best audio format settings as input for the Sonos Beam ?

• 10 December 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi,

Recently I became the owner of a Sonos Beam soundbar. I connected this to my TV via HDMI ARC. I have some issues with the synchronisation of my TV sound.

My audio output settings on my Philips 55POS9002 can be Stereo, Multichannel, Multichannel (bypass). My 4k kpn television experia box audio format can be set to Stereo, Dolby or Auto.

It still suffer from lip-sync problems. On all devices it is possible to do things with the audio delay.
What is the best combination of settings for the Beam ? Which audio format and where to set the delay ?

Thanks in advance.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I'm following your post to see what responses you get. I just purchased and set up the Beam. I can get sound from my TV through the Beam but I want to be able to have the TV audio as well as the Beam playing simultaneously. Currently, I am only getting it through the one source. It sounds good but I feel like it should be louder.