Answered

Unable to connect Boost to new Wifi Network

• 14 October 2018
  • 32 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

32 replies

Sorry John, you just beat me to that one !!
At least we were consistent! I think I was the one who intruded in the first place. I don't really think I have added anything to your advice.
John B,

I really appreciate your help John, as it acts as a double check that neither of us miss anything... it’s just a pity that the OP reset his devices before he came to the community for help, as I’m sure we could have saved his original setup. Oh well that’s now water under the Bridge, it seems, despite our best efforts.

I’m now wondering though why he is asking for the Sonos App on his PC, as that really should still be in place and not affected by any of the things we did here, other than he will have to add in his music services and rebuild his playlists etc... but he spoke as though the Sonos App was missing completely ...I’m hoping he will go onto clarify what he means exactly.
Hi Ken. My best guess is Sonos music library. But I am sure clarification will come.
I guess my screenshot earlier didn’t help much, as that is the iOS version of the App rather than the desktop version... I have now attached the new desktop and old desktop screenshots, just to confirm and perhaps it will assist the OP a little further.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Just wanted to say thank you to all. I am back up and running on all fronts. Boost, Play 1's, Play 3, Play 5, and the Mac OSX software aka Sonos Music Library software are all up and talking to each other.

Thank you all again.
Just wanted to say thank you to all. I am back up and running on all fronts. Boost, Play 1's, Play 3, Play 5, and the Mac OSX software aka Sonos Music Library software are all up and talking to each other.

Thank you all again.

Thanks for letting us know the outcome here. Glad all is now okay. All the best.?