Question

TURN OFF YOUR IN-APP ADS, SONOS!

• 19 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I have logged on to Sonos and looked at the ‘Contact Options’ under Profile. Here there are two check boxes: Email  and Sonos App . Both these boxes are unticked. (Perhaps they should be ticked? The interface is not clear.) I have also requested to unsubscribe from Sonos email. However, I am still repeatedly getting Sonos spam in the app and via email. Does anybody know how to prevent Sonos from sending out the SPAM.

Thanks for your help.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @harry smith.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I understand your situation, it can be quite confusing and alarming on our end that a customer who did not sign up for any ads still keeps on receiving ads via email or via the Sonos App. Let me help you out with that.

I would like to recommend contacting our technical support team so this situation can be handled urgently. The contact options may also be a way for Sonos to know how to send updates from our sales website but if you have decided to keep the options uncheck it should not be the case. Contacting our technical support team or our sales team @+18006802345 option 4 may have all the necessary answers for you.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know how it goes. We are always here to help.

Thanks,