Answered

trouble adding new speakers with ubiquiti network mesh extender

• 5 December 2018
  • 1 reply

Howdy folks, I currently have 3 x play3 working perfectly in my cafe connected via wifi & our tp link router. We have had a Ubiquiti mesh extender installed & purchased 2 x new play1 to add outside - the ssid is different though & i managed to add the new speakers in however they only play audio when we bring them in the cafe & i'm assuming connecting to the tp link router? The other potential issue is they will be brought inside at the end of each service & i'm wondering if they will auto connect when we plug them back in outside? Thanks in advance 🙂
icon

Best answer by Edward R 14 December 2018, 12:18

Hi, milko46. Welcome to the community. Unfortunately, it seems this query would best be addressed by another team; as it involves some in-depth configuration and possible remote assistance. I think it might be best that you get in touch with our support team via telephone. They will be able to help you further. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi, milko46. Welcome to the community. Unfortunately, it seems this query would best be addressed by another team; as it involves some in-depth configuration and possible remote assistance. I think it might be best that you get in touch with our support team via telephone. They will be able to help you further. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.