Answered

The most COMPLICATED thing

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Why why why 

The led has 10 states ... Red green orange blue yellow .... blinking not blinking slow fast lol 

Seriously did u design this on another planet or only pilots can use this thing 

Heard of apple ! 

Heard of KISS ...

ok sounds lives upto its promise but it is more temperamental than my last 10 girl friends 

Please hire some humans and not just acqusitic geeks from Cambridge  ...

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 6 June 2022, 06:30

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Perhaps this will help:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/226

I have used 12 Sonos products since 2011, and in that time, I have only ever seen a few standard colours and how they come on - at the time of adding, rebooting, or during updates. The other modes must be for very rare occasions so does it matter how many colours are used?!

So you'd like there to be dozen or so separate LEDs, each individually labelled, across the top of the unit instead?

It would rather compromise the industrial design.

So you'd like there to be dozen or so separate LEDs, each individually labelled, across the top of the unit instead?

It would rather compromise the industrial design.

Or perhaps the OP would rather users didn’t have this documented diagnostic information?  I then await the user who joins the Community to complain: “why why why does the flashing light just tell me there is something wrong, without giving me any clue as to what?”