Answered

Stereo with SUB, PlayBase with same SUB

Hi. Just taken delivery of two One's, a PlayBase and a SUB. The Sub arrived a day after I set up the ONE's as a stereo pair, and the Playbase in a 'separate room' (same room, different name). I've just paired the SUB with the ONEs, but am wondering how to configure it to play with the Playbase as well - I don't want the Plyabase and ONEs to play together for music. Does that make sense?
Any ideas how to do this? Or do I configure all as one system? I'm a bit lost, so any help would be welcomed.
Thanks
icon

Best answer by John B 5 April 2018, 16:39

You can't do exactly what you want to. My suggestion would be to unpair the Sub from the P:1s and add it to the Playbar. Then add the P;1s to the Playbar as surrounds.

In the Playbar Room Settings,Surround Settings, set music playback to 'Full' rather than 'Ambient'. Then adjust the relative volume of the surrounds to be high relative to the Playbar for music playback using the slider.

See how that goes.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

You can't do exactly what you want to. My suggestion would be to unpair the Sub from the P:1s and add it to the Playbar. Then add the P;1s to the Playbar as surrounds.

In the Playbar Room Settings,Surround Settings, set music playback to 'Full' rather than 'Ambient'. Then adjust the relative volume of the surrounds to be high relative to the Playbar for music playback using the slider.

See how that goes.
Thanks John that helps. As you say it doesn’t do exactly what I want but it’ll do. Thanks for the help.