Answered

Speakers disappeared from Airplay

• 22 February 2021
  • 4 replies

• Contributor I
  • 3 replies

Hey guys,

All my speakers (Sonos One, ARC, Beam) disappeared from my IPhone 12.  It is there on my other devices and I can play music via the Sonos app.  I just can’t play it from my native phone app.  Anyone have an idea of what it is?  Sonos support is beyond useless. 

I never had problems with any of their devices until now.  When I need help, they are simply useless.  

icon

Best answer by Coss 22 February 2021, 23:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Have you tried restarting your phone and rebooting your router?

Of course.  I think I figured it out myself.  Wasted an hour of my life with the people at Sonos support

Userlevel 7

What was the solution?

I suspect it is related to an app on the phone that was using the mic, causing a conflict.  I had to kill every app and I reinstalled and restarted it.  I think that’s what did it, but it beats the 9 different things the Sonos support list had me do.  None of the things were helpful either as the system was working fine on my other devices.  It was literally a waste of time.