Answered

SONOS With Audio Technica AT-LP60

• 31 December 2017
  • 1 reply

I have an LG B7 TV connected to the PLAYBAR through optical and two SONOS Play 1's.

What I am wanting to do is add a vinyl record player to play through my SONOS system. I'm looking at the Audio Technica AT-LP60. But my confusion is the optical output. Theres only one output on the playbar. So do I need a splitter? And if so, how do I switch from TV to Vinyl? Or I'm also open to solutions. Just wanting to be able to play vinyl record through the PLAYBAR and the PLAY 1's. Please try and keep it simple, as I am new to this. Thanks!!!!
icon

Best answer by Kumar 31 December 2017, 03:46

Assuming that the TT has a built in phono pre amp, you need a Connect with its line in jacks to which the TT/phono pre amp needs to be wired. Or, if you can use it, the 5 unit, that is better value than a Connect.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Assuming that the TT has a built in phono pre amp, you need a Connect with its line in jacks to which the TT/phono pre amp needs to be wired. Or, if you can use it, the 5 unit, that is better value than a Connect.