Answered

Sonos user in Morocco cannot find Spotify service. Please help.

• 23 March 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi,
I am a Sonos user in Morocco and I cannot use/add Spotify service. My Spotify account is set in Morocco. And my Sonos account and address too. Spotify has been officially launched in Morocco 5 months ago. I think it's time for Sonos to update their informations. Please help.
Patirck
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 25 March 2019, 21:42

Hi,
I am a Sonos user in Morocco and I cannot use/add Spotify service. My Spotify account is set in Morocco. And my Sonos account and address too. Spotify has been officially launched in Morocco 5 months ago. I think it's time for Sonos to update their informations. Please help.
Patirck

Hi Patrick,

Welcome to the community. Spotify is not currently available on Sonos systems in Morocco. You can see a list of the countries where Spotify is available on Sonos here. I'll send in a feature request to expand Spotify coverage on Sonos to Morocco to the development team.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi,
Patirck

Hi Patrick,

Welcome to the community. Spotify is not currently available on Sonos systems in Morocco. You can see a list of the countries where Spotify is available on Sonos here. I'll send in a feature request to expand Spotify coverage on Sonos to Morocco to the development team.