Sonos Setup Videos

• 16 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I request , can anyone please share Sonos official product Setup videos so that I can see them and learn them or sometimes I can share to my team members. 

For example today one of my team member installing Surround setup - Arc + SL + SUB , but he is not able to do it properly and he is facing lot of network issues, so do we have any videos ?? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I’m not aware of any support video library.  The support articles can be pretty good, depending on whether the issue is common or not, and some of them have animations to help explain, but any sort of tutorial video library.

I have heard of some installers who will setup a product in their office first, then factory reset it before setting up at a client...as a way of familiarizing with the setup process.  That might not be helpful to network issues at a specific home though.

If there were any videos they’d relate to Sonos kit, not to third party network problems of which the permutations could be virtually infinite. A competent installer should be familiar with networking basics.